Find a Flooring Pro in Dallas, Texas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Floor Installation Professionals nearFloor Installation // Texas // Dallas
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
How do I compare flooring estimates?
As you shop new floors, you will probably have many project estimates to consider. Here are some ways you can weigh your options:
- Discrepancy Between Quotes: If your lowest quote is 10% (or more) cheaper than the most expensive quote, it could be a sign that they're skimping. Rarely should there be more than a 10% discrepancy between each quote.
- Installation Process: For your warranty, ask if your installer is following a manufacturer-approved practice. This way, if you ever need to make a warranty claim, you won't have a conflict.
- Online Reviews: Companies should keep up with the reviews from their customers. If you notice them ignoring negative feedback, they may not be a good fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a warning sign.
How do I figure out expenses for a flooring installation job?
One way to estimate how much your floor installation is going to cost is to calculate the square footage of the room you're planning on getting new floors put in. For the square footage, you'll need measurements of the length and width of the room. Then you'll take the two numbers (length and width) and multiply them together to get the square footage. For instance, if the area is 13 feet wide and 20 feet long, this will equal 260 square feet.
What does a flooring installation quote include?
Flooring project estimates include a price for the products being used and labor.
What's the general price for flooring installation by contractors?
Typically, professional flooring installation rates range between $0.60 to $4 per square foot. But, this rate does not include materials or extra labor like removing existing floors or moving furniture before the main job begins.
Hire The Right Contractor for Flooring Services in Dallas, Texas
Choosing a certified contractor to install your floors is important if you want quality results. A professional can help enhance your property's design elements with all-inclusive flooring replacement and flooring installation services. Get help selecting professional-grade products to create a space that functions and reflects your personality. Every part counts when it comes to your home because it's most people's largest asset. Have your flooring installations and flooring replacements taken care of by a qualified flooring contractor or replacement company that can offer the kind of high-level workmanship you need. The perfect contractors who will assist in quality home improvements that add significant value to your home.
Our home improvement platform creates a smooth process of finding professionals for all manner of flooring replacement jobs. Browse, compare, communicate with, schedule, and pay the flooring replacement company that meets your qualifications and budget all in one convenient platform. Thumbtack even collects helpful data such as average flooring replacement service costs and ratings of other customers in your region to help you hire the best flooring replacement company. You don't need to go it alone when trying to find the best flooring contractors for your project – Thumbtack has everything you need.
Bear in mind that a good flooring replacement and flooring installation company will offer benefits such as:
- Do they offer a variety of flooring products to suit the design and functionality you need for your property?
- Are they using new and innovative flooring products?
- Proper installation according to the manufacturer's specifications
- Factory-trained installation processes
- Competitive pricing
Finding the perfect candidate for your project is the first important step if you're looking for dependable floor replacement services. Browse through our extensive profiles to see certified contractors and companies in Dallas, Texas. Learn more about what each contractor can provide as you're narrowing down your selection, such as costs, services, reviews, and more. With everything there is to consider when it comes to flooring, it's best to talk to a professional who can handle everything. Discover what you need on Thumbtack to get the job started on the right path.