Find a Flooring Pro in Springfield, South Carolina
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
How do I compare flooring estimates?
As you shop new floors, you will probably have several project estimates to mull over. Listed below are three ways you can compare estimates:
- Difference Amongst Quotes: If your lowest quote is 10% (or more) cheaper than the higher quote, they are probably cutting corners. There should rarely be more than a 10% disparity between each quote.
- Installation Process: For your warranty, see if your flooring contractor is following a manufacturer-approved practice. By doing so, if you have to make a claim on your warranty, you won't have a dispute.
- Online Reviews: Companies should always respond to feedback from their customers. If you notice that the negative feedback is being ignored, they may not be a good fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a warning sign.
What is the process for computing a flooring installation estimate?
The best way to determine approximately how much it is to install floors is to get the square footage of the area you're planning on getting new floors put in. For the square footage, you'll need measurements of the length and width of the room. Then you'll take those numbers (length and width) and multiply them to get the square footage. For example, if the space is 14 feet wide and 15 feet long, it will be 210 square feet.
What's included in a flooring installation estimate?
Flooring project estimates factor in a price for the products being used and labor.
How much do most professionals charge to lay flooring?
The average price for a flooring installation project is typically $0.60 to $4 per square foot, but this is usually labor alone. The overall price will depend on the type of materials you pick and the number of rooms you're installing.
Qualified Flooring Repair Contractor in Springfield, SC
Updated floors can rejuvenate your home and they come in a wide variety of products that suit any interior, but installing them may be a job for a professional. You can search different companies offering professional flooring replacement services in Springfield, SC on Thumbtack.
Our home management platform creates a smooth process of finding experts for all manner of flooring replacement projects. Browse, compare, communicate with, book, and pay the flooring replacement company that meets your preferences and budget all in one place. Thumbtack even gathers useful information like average flooring replacement service costs and reviews from other customers in your area to help you find the best flooring replacement company. You don't need to go it alone when trying to find the right flooring experts for your project – Thumbtack has everything you need.
Some other essential features to seek out in a professional flooring replacement company that you can either view in their profile or ask about directly on the app include:
- A wide variety of flooring alternatives to fit your personal aesthetic
- Are they using new and innovative flooring products?
- Correct installation according to the manufacturer's specifications
- Are there installers factory-trained professionals who will see that you get maximum functionality and longevity out of your selected flooring product?
- Do their prices fit your budget?
Getting the right contractor for the job is the first important step if you're looking for reliable floor replacement services. Browse through our extensive professional profiles to see certified contractors and companies in Springfield, SC. See what each company has to offer as you're narrowing down your search, such as pricing, services, reviews, and more. With everything there is to consider with flooring, it's best to consult with a professional who can handle everything. Discover what you need on Thumbtack to get your project started on the right foot.