Find a Flooring Pro in Columbus, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
How do I compare flooring estimates?
When you're shopping for new floors, you will probably have many project estimates to consider. Here are three ways you can weigh your options:
- Disparity Amongst Quotes: If your lowest estimate is 10% (or more) cheaper than the higher estimate, it could be a sign that they're cutting corners. Rarely should there be more than a 10% disparity between each estimate.
- Installation Process: In relation to your warranty, ask if your flooring contractor is following an approved method by the manufacturer. By doing so, if you ever need to make a warranty claim, you won't have a conflict.
- Online Reviews: Businesses should always respond to feedback from their customers. If you notice them ignoring negative feedback, they may not be a good fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a warning sign.
How can I figure out the cost of flooring installation project?
One way to figure out approximately how much your floor installation is going to cost is to calculate the square footage of the room you're having the flooring installed. For the square footage, you'll need measurements of the length and width of the room. Then multiply the length by the width for the square footage. For example, if the space is 14 feet wide and 15 feet long, you will need enough flooring for 210 square feet.
What parts are factored into a flooring installation quotation?
Flooring project estimates include a price for materials and labor.
What is the average rate for contractors to install flooring?
The average price for a flooring installation project hovers around $0.60 to $4/sq ft, but this is usually labor alone. The total price will depend on the type of materials you choose and the number of rooms need floors installed.
Find The Perfect Candidate for Flooring Replacement Services in Columbus, Ohio
Make your space your own with flooring that suits the layout and rooms in your home. A flooring installation contractor can provide you with a means to refresh your most important asset with upgraded floors that add beauty and character. Plus, a flooring installation expert can assist in choosing the flooring that will match your aesthetics. As an added benefit, the installation process will be taken care of with top-notch workmanship, so you're left with a beautifully finished result worth showcasing.
With Thumbtack, you'll be able to find the perfect person to handle your flooring installations in Columbus, Ohio. A lot of flooring companies offer samples of their products. That way you can see the details of the materials and how they'll look in your house. Once you choose the exact type of material and color you want, a flooring installer will take care of everything else. Find the right flooring installation contractor for new flooring that refreshes your space and gives you the perfect interior design.
Some other essential things to look for in a good flooring replacement company that you can either view in their profile or ask about directly on the app include:
- An extensive inventory of flooring alternatives to get matched with a design that's right for you
- Are new and innovative products being used?
- Do they adhere to factory-recommended applications for each type of flooring?
- Factory-trained installation techniques
- Budget-friendly price points
Finding the right contractor for your project is the first important step if you're in need of dependable floor installation services. Take a look at Thumbtack's extensive profiles to see qualified contractors and companies in Columbus, Ohio. See what each candidate has to offer as you're narrowing down your search, such as costs, services, reviews, and more. With everything there is to consider when it comes to flooring, it's best to talk to a professional who can take care of every detail. Begin your search on Thumbtack to get the job started on the right foot.