Find a Flooring Pro in Burlington, North Carolina
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
How do I compare flooring estimates?
When you're shopping for new floors, you will probably have many project estimates to mull over. Here are three ways you can weigh your options:
- Major Disparity Between Quotes: If your lowest quote is 10% (or more) cheaper than the higher quote, they are probably skimping. There should rarely be more than a 10% disparity between each quote.
- Installation Process: To protect your warranty, ask if your installer is adhering to an approved method by the manufacturer. This way, if you have to make a claim on your warranty, you won't have a dispute.
- Online Reviews: Companies should always respond to reviews from their customers. If you notice them ignoring negative feedback, they may not be a good fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a red flag.
How do I assess the costs associated with flooring installation services?
One way to figure out approximately how much it is to install floors is to calculate the square footage of the room you're planning on getting new floors put in. For the square footage, you'll need measurements of the length and width of the room. Then you'll take the two numbers (length and width) and multiply them to get the square footage. For instance, if the room is 8 feet wide and 8 feet long, you will need enough flooring for 64 square feet.
What elements are covered in a flooring installation cost estimate?
If a flooring replacement or installation contractor is building an estimate for your project, they will factor in the products being used and the installation.
How much do most companies charge for flooring installations?
The average price for a flooring installation project hovers around $0.60 to $4 per square foot, but this is just the work alone, not the materials. The total price will depend on the type of products you choose and how many rooms need floors installed.
Find The Perfect Candidate for Flooring Repair Services in Burlington, NC
Get your perfect space with flooring that suits the area and rooms in your home. A flooring installation contractor can provide you with a means to reinvest in your most important asset with updated floors that add elegance and character. Plus, a flooring installation contractor can help you pick the flooring that will match your lifestyle. As a bonus, the installation process will be handled with top-notch workmanship, so you're left with a beautifully finished outcome worth showcasing.
Our home improvement platform streamlines the process of finding experts for all kinds of flooring installation projects. Search, compare, contact, book, and hire the flooring replacement company that meets your qualifications and budget all in one place. Thumbtack even gathers helpful information like average flooring replacement service costs and reviews from other people in your region to help you hire the best flooring replacement company. You don't need to stress when looking for the best flooring experts for your project – Thumbtack has everything you need.
Some other essential features to look for in a professional flooring replacement company that you can either see in their profile or ask about directly on the app include:
- An extensive inventory of flooring alternatives to get matched with a design that's right for you
- Are they using new and innovative flooring products?
- Do they follow manufacturer-recommended applications for each type of flooring?
- Are there installers factory-trained professionals who can ensure you get maximum functionality and longevity out of your selected flooring product?
- Pricing that fits your budget
Getting the perfect candidate for your project is the first essential step if you're in need of dependable floor installation services. Browse through our extensive professional profiles to see qualified contractors and companies in Burlington, NC. Learn more about what every candidate can provide as you're narrowing down your selection, such as pricing, services, reviews, and more. With all there is to think about when it comes to flooring, it's best to consult with a professional who can handle every detail. Discover what you need on Thumbtack to get your project started on the right path.