Find a Flooring Pro in Billings, Montana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Floor Installation Professionals nearFloor Installation // Montana // Billings
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
How do I compare flooring estimates?
When you're looking to buy new floors, you will probably have a few project estimates to think about. Listed below are three ways you can weigh your options:
- Disparity Between Estimates: If your lowest estimate is 10% (or more) cheaper than the most expensive estimate, they are probably cutting corners. Rarely should there be more than a 10% difference between each estimate.
- Installation Process: To protect your warranty, ask if your flooring contractor is adhering to a manufacturer-approved practice. By doing so, if you ever need to make a warranty claim, you won't have a dispute.
- Online Reviews: Businesses should keep up with the feedback from their customers. If you notice them ignoring negative feedback, they may not be the best fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a red flag.
How do you work out the expenses involved in flooring installation services?
The best way to estimate how much your floor installation is going to cost is to calculate the square footage of the room you're planning on getting new floors installed. Use a tape measure to determine the room's length and width. Then multiply the length by the width to get the square footage. For example, if the room is 14 feet wide and 15 feet long, you will need enough flooring for 210 square feet.
What components are covered in a flooring installation price estimate?
When a flooring replacement or installation contractor is creating a quote for your project, they will factor in the products being used and the installation.
How much should one expect to pay for flooring installation performed by professionals?
Generally, a flooring installer's prices range between $0.60 to $4/sq. ft. But, this pricing does not include materials or extra work like removing old flooring or prepping the space before the main job begins.
Find the Right Flooring Replacement Contractor for Your Project in Billings, Montana
Newly repaired or installed floors can rejuvenate your home and they come in an almost unlimited amount of materials and styles that suit any interior design preference, but putting them in may be something you want to leave to an expert. You can browse companies and contractors offering professional flooring installation services in Billings, Montana on Thumbtack.
Our home management platform streamlines the process of hiring professionals for all manner of flooring replacement projects. Browse, compare, communicate with, schedule, and pay the flooring installation company that meets your specifications and budget all in one place. Thumbtack even collects helpful data like average flooring replacement service costs and reviews from other customers in your region to help you hire the best flooring installation company. You don't need to stress when looking for the right flooring experts for your job – Thumbtack has all the things you need.
Be mindful that a good flooring replacement and flooring installation contractor will provide benefits like:
- Do they provide a variety of flooring products to suit the design and functionality you need for your home?
- Great, new products
- Do they adhere to factory-recommended practices for each kind of flooring?
- Factory-recommended installation practices
- Competitive pricing
Finding the perfect contractor for your project is the first important step if you're in need of reliable floor replacement services. Take a look at Thumbtack's extensive profiles to see expert contractors and companies in Billings, Montana. Learn more about what every contractor has to offer as you're narrowing down your selection, such as pricing, services, reviews, and more. With all there is to think about when it comes to flooring, it's best to talk to an expert who can handle everything. Discover what you need on Thumbtack to get your project started on the right path.