Find a Flooring Pro in Oxford, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
How do I compare flooring estimates?
When you're looking to buy new floors, you will likely have a few project estimates to think about. Listed below are three ways you can compare estimates:
- Major Difference Between Quotes: If your lowest quote is 10% (or more) cheaper than the most expensive quote, they are probably skimping. Rarely should there be more than a 10% difference between each quote.
- Installation Process: For your warranty, see if your flooring contractor is following an approved method by the manufacturer. This way, if you ever need to make a warranty claim, you won't have a conflict.
- Online Reviews: Companies should keep up with the feedback from their customers. If you notice that the negative feedback is being overlooked, they may not be the best fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a warning sign.
What is the process for computing a flooring installation estimate?
The best way to determine approximately how much it is to install floors is to get the square footage of the space you're planning on getting new floors put in. Use a tape measure to determine the length of the room and the width of it. Then multiply the length by the width for the square footage. For example, if the area is 14 feet wide and 15 feet long, this will equal 210 square feet.
What's accounted for in a flooring installation estimate?
When a flooring replacement or installation specialist is putting together an estimate for your project, they will factor in the materials being used and the installation.
How much do most contractors charge to lay flooring?
Mostly, professional flooring installation rates vary from $0.60 to $4 per square foot. However, this pricing is general and excludes materials or extra work like removing old flooring or moving furniture before the main job begins.
Find The Right Contractor for Flooring Services in Oxford, MS
Newly repaired or installed floors can breathe new life into a home and come in a wide variety of products that suit any interior, but putting them in may be something you want to leave to a professional. You can search different companies offering reputable flooring replacement services in Oxford, MS on Thumbtack.
With Thumbtack, you'll be able to find the perfect person to carry out your flooring installations in Oxford, MS. A lot of flooring companies offer samples of their products. That way you can see the details of the materials and how they'll look in your home. Once you select the type of product you want, a flooring contractor will handle everything else. Find the perfect flooring contractor for new flooring that unifies your space and gives you an ideal environment.
Some other important things to look for in a professional flooring replacement contractor that you can either view in their profile or ask about directly on the app include:
- An extensive inventory of flooring alternatives to fit your personal aesthetic
- The newest products available
- Do they follow factory-recommended methods for each type of flooring?
- Factory-recommended installation procedures
- Affordable price points
Getting the perfect person for your project is the first essential step if you're in need of dependable floor replacement services. Take a look at Thumbtack's extensive profiles to see expert contractors and companies in Oxford, MS. Learn more about what each company has to offer as you're narrowing down your selection, such as costs, services, reviews, and more. With everything there is to consider with flooring, it's a good idea to talk to a professional who can handle every detail. Discover what you need on Thumbtack to get your project started on the right path.