Find a Flooring Pro in Norcross, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Floor Installation Professionals nearFloor Installation // Georgia // Norcross
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
How do I compare flooring estimates?
As you shop new floors, you will likely have a few project estimates to consider. Listed below are three ways you can compare estimates:
- Major Difference Between Quotes: If your lowest quote is 10% (or more) cheaper than the higher quote, they are probably skimping. There should rarely be more than a 10% disparity between each quote.
- Installation Process: In regards to your warranty, ask if your flooring contractor is adhering to an approved method by the manufacturer. By doing so, if you ever need to make a warranty claim, you won't have a dispute.
- Online Reviews: Businesses should always respond to reviews from their customers. If you notice them ignoring negative feedback, they may not be a good fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a warning sign.
How do I estimate the expenses involved in flooring installation services?
One way to estimate how much your floor installation is going to cost is to calculate the square footage of the space you're planning on getting new floors installed. To do so, measure the length of the room and the width of it. Then you'll take those numbers (length and width) and multiply them for the square footage. For example, if the space is 8 feet wide and 8 feet long, it will be 64 square feet.
What parts are covered in a flooring installation price estimate?
If a flooring installation specialist is building a quote for your project, they will factor in the materials being used and the labor.
How much should you expect to pay for flooring installation done by professionals?
The cost for flooring installation hovers around $0.60 to $4/sq ft, but this is usually labor alone. The total cost will depend on the type of products you choose and the number of rooms you're installing.
Find The Perfect Candidate for Flooring Installation in Norcross, Georgia
Get your perfect space with flooring materials that suit the area and rooms on your property. A flooring replacement specialist can provide you with a means to refresh your most important asset with upgraded floors that add beauty and character. Plus, a flooring replacement contractor can assist in choosing the flooring type that will match your lifestyle. As an added benefit, the replacement process will be handled with skilled detail, so you're left with a beautifully finished result worth showcasing.
Our home management platform creates a smooth process of finding professionals for all manner of flooring replacement projects. Search, compare, communicate with, book, and hire the flooring replacement company that meets your qualifications and budget all in one convenient platform. Thumbtack even gathers useful information such as average flooring installation costs and ratings of other customers in your area to help you hire the best flooring replacement company. You don't need to go it alone when looking for the right flooring contractors for your project – Thumbtack has everything you need.
Some other essential things to seek out in a good flooring replacement company that you can either see in their listing or ask about directly on the app include:
- A wide variety of flooring alternatives to fit your personal aesthetic
- New, innovative products
- Proper factory-recommended practices
- Are there contractors factory-trained experts who will see that you get maximum functionality and longevity out of your selected flooring product?
- Pricing that fits your budget
Getting the right contractor for your project is the first important step if you're looking for dependable floor replacement services. Browse through our extensive professional profiles to see top-rated contractors and companies in Norcross, Georgia. Learn more about what every candidate has to offer as you're narrowing down your selection, such as costs, services, reviews, and more. With all there is to consider with flooring, it's best to talk to a professional who can take care of every detail. Discover what you need on Thumbtack to get your project started on the right path.