Find a Flooring Pro in Lakemont, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
How do I compare flooring estimates?
When you're shopping for new floors, you will probably have multiple quotes to think about. Here are some ways you can weigh your options:
- Major Disparity Amongst Estimates: If your lowest quote is 10% (or more) cheaper than the most expensive quote, they are probably skimping. Rarely should there be more than a 10% discrepancy between each quote.
- Installation Process: For your warranty, ask if your installer is following a manufacturer-approved method. By doing so, if you have to make a claim on your warranty, you won't have a dispute.
- Online Reviews: Companies should always respond to reviews from customers online. If you notice that the negative feedback is being ignored, they may not be a good fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a red flag.
How do you estimate the expenses involved in flooring installation services?
The best way to determine approximately how much it is to install floors is to get the square footage of the area you're having the flooring put in. For the square footage, you'll need measurements of the length and width of the room. Then multiply the length by the width for your square footage. For instance, if the space is 14 feet wide and 15 feet long, it will be 210 square feet.
What components are factored into a flooring installation quote?
If a flooring replacement or installation professional is building a quote for the job, they will factor in the products being used and the labor.
How much do most contractors charge to lay flooring?
Typically, a flooring installation contractor's prices vary from $0.60 to $4 per square foot. But, this pricing does not include materials or extra labor like removing existing floors or moving furniture before the main job begins.
Professional Flooring Replacement Company in Lakemont, GA
Picking a professional contractor to replace your floors is essential when you want flawless results. A professional can help improve your home's interior design with all-inclusive flooring installation and flooring replacement services. Get help choosing quality products and styles to create a space that suits your needs and showcases your personality. Every aspect counts when it comes to your property since it's most people's most prized asset. Leave your flooring installations and flooring replacements in the hands of a professional flooring contractor or replacement company that can provide the kind of high-level workmanship you need. The perfect team will help you invest in top-notch home improvements that give you great value for your property.
Our home management platform creates a smooth process of hiring professionals for all kinds of flooring replacement jobs. Search, compare, communicate with, book, and hire the flooring replacement company that meets your qualifications and budget all in one convenient platform. Thumbtack even gathers helpful data such as average flooring installation costs and ratings of other customers in your region to help you hire the best flooring replacement company. You don't need to stress when trying to find the right flooring service professionals for your project – every tool you need is on Thumbtack.
Be mindful that a good flooring installation and flooring replacement company will provide advantages such as:
- Broad range of flooring options to make sure you find a style that fits your home
- The newest products on the market
- Do they adhere to factory-recommended practices for each type of flooring?
- Factory-trained installation processes
- Are their prices competitive and within your budget?
Finding the perfect candidate for your project is the first essential step if you're looking for dependable floor replacement services. Take a look at Thumbtack's extensive profiles to see highly-rated contractors and companies in Lakemont, GA. See what every company has to offer as you're narrowing down your search, such as costs, services, reviews, and more. With everything there is to consider when it comes to flooring, it's best to consult with an expert who can handle everything. Start your search on Thumbtack to get the job started on the right path.