Find a Flooring Pro in Lakeland, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Floor Installation Professionals nearFloor Installation // Florida // Lakeland
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
How do I compare flooring estimates?
As you shop new floors, you will probably have a few quotes to mull over. Here are some ways you can weigh your options:
- Major Discrepancy Amongst Estimates: If your lowest estimate is 10% (or more) cheaper than the higher estimate, they are probably skimping. There should rarely be more than a 10% discrepancy between each estimate.
- Installation Process: In relation to your warranty, see if your installer is adhering to an approved method by the manufacturer. This way, if you have to make a claim on your warranty, you won't have a conflict.
- Online Reviews: Businesses should keep up with the feedback from customers online. If you see them ignoring negative feedback, they may not be a good fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a red flag.
How can I go about figuring out the cost of flooring installation?
The best way to estimate how much your floor installation is going to cost is to get the square footage of the space you're planning on getting new floors installed. Use a tape measure to determine the width of the room and the length of it. Then you'll take the two numbers (length and width) and multiply them together to get your square footage. For instance, if the area is 10.25 feet wide and 12.5 feet long, this will equal 128.125 square feet.
What elements are included in a flooring installation cost estimate?
An estimate for the job should factor in a price for materials and labor.
What expenses can you anticipate to pay for flooring installation done by professionals?
Typically, a flooring installation contractor's prices range between $0.60 to $4/sq. ft. However, this pricing is general and does not include materials or extra work like removing existing floors or moving furniture before the main job begins.
Hire The Perfect Candidate for Flooring Services in Lakeland, Florida
Get your ideal space with flooring that suits the area and rooms in your home. A flooring replacement specialist can provide you with a means to reinvest in your most valuable asset with updated floors that add elegance and character. In addition, a flooring replacement contractor can assist in selecting the flooring type that will match your lifestyle. As a bonus, the replacement process will be handled with skilled workmanship, so you get a beautifully finished product worth showcasing.
Our home improvement platform creates a smooth process of finding professionals for all manner of flooring replacement jobs. Search, compare, communicate with, book, and pay the flooring replacement company that meets your qualifications and budget all in one place. Thumbtack even collects helpful data like average flooring replacement service costs and reviews from other people in your region to help you hire the best flooring replacement company. You don't need to stress when trying to find the best flooring service professionals for your job – Thumbtack has everything you need.
Be mindful that a good flooring installation and flooring replacement company will offer advantages like:
- A wide variety of flooring options to get matched with a design that's right for you
- New, innovative products
- Correct installation according to the manufacturer's specifications
- Are there installers factory-trained professionals who will see that you get maximum functionality and longevity out of your selected flooring product?
- Competitive price points
Finding the right person for the job is the first essential step if you're in need of dependable floor replacement services. Take a look at Thumbtack's extensive profiles to see certified contractors and companies in Lakeland, Florida. See what each contractor can provide as you're narrowing down your search, such as costs, services, reviews, and more. With all there is to think about when it comes to flooring, it's best to talk to an expert who can handle every detail. Start your search on Thumbtack to get the job started on the right foot.