Find a Flooring Pro in Irvine, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FLOORING INSTALLATION
What is the usual price for flooring installation by contractors?
The average price for flooring installation hovers around $0.60 to $4/sq ft, but this is just the work alone, not the materials. The overall price will depend on the kind of products you pick and the number of rooms need floors installed.
What constitutes an economical price for flooring installations?
Costs for flooring installations will vary between $0.60 to $4/sq ft, takes into account the flooring installation contractor's rates, the materials being installed, and the amount of work/time involved with the job.
What is the title for someone who installs flooring?
Someone who installs floors professionally is a flooring contractor and their responsibilities are listed below:
- Remove old flooring, trim pieces, and more
- Clear out and level the surface to be covered
- Get the dimensions of the area and cut product to fit
- Arrange materials according to schematics
How do I compare flooring estimates?
When you're looking to buy new floors, you will probably have many quotes to think about. Listed below are some ways you can weigh your options:
- Major Discrepancy Amongst Estimates: If your lowest quote is more than 10% cheaper than the most expensive quote, it could be a sign that they're cutting corners. Rarely should there be more than a 10% difference between each quote.
- Installation Process: For your warranty, ask if your flooring contractor is adhering to a manufacturer-approved method. By doing so, if you have to make a claim on your warranty, you won't have a conflict.
- Online Reviews: Businesses should keep up with the reviews from customers online. If you notice them ignoring negative feedback, they may not be the best fit. Three stars and below can also be a warning sign.
Find the Right Flooring Replacement Company for Your Project in Irvine, CA
Make your space your own with flooring materials that suit the layout and rooms in your home. A flooring installation specialist can offer you a means to rejuvenate your most valuable asset with upgraded floors that add beauty and character. Plus, a flooring installation expert can help you select the flooring type that will match your lifestyle. As an added benefit, the installation process will be carried out with top-notch workmanship, so you're left with a beautifully finished outcome worth showcasing.
Our home management platform creates a smooth process of finding professionals for all manner of flooring installation projects. Browse, compare, communicate with, schedule, and hire the flooring installation company that meets your preferences and budget all in one place. Thumbtack even gathers useful information such as average flooring installation costs and ratings of other people in your area to help you hire the best flooring installation company. You don't need to stress when trying to find the best flooring experts for your job – every tool you need is on Thumbtack.
Be mindful that a good flooring installation and flooring replacement company will offer benefits such as:
- Broad range of flooring products to make sure you buy a style that fits your property
- Great, new products
- Do they follow manufacturer-recommended methods for each kind of flooring?
- Factory-recommended installation practices
- Pricing that fits your budget
Getting the perfect contractor for your project is the first important step if you're in need of reliable floor installation services. Take a look at Thumbtack's extensive profiles to see certified contractors and companies in Irvine, CA. See what every candidate can provide as you're narrowing down your selection, such as pricing, services, reviews, and more. With all there is to think about when it comes to flooring, it's a good idea to talk to an expert who can handle everything. Discover what you need on Thumbtack to get the job started on the right foot.